This award will go to the profitable business that has increased potential and had a positive impact on Gloucestershire’s economy. The judges will be interested in innovative products, services and processes as well as expansion into new markets and different areas of business activity.
Companies entering this category must have an annual turnover in excess of £2m or employ more than 25 people within the county.
Audited accounts will need to be submitted – all such information will be treated in absolute confidence.
- Why should your business win Business of the Year?
- Outline the development and growth of your business from its date of establishment.
- Provide information relating to the following: Products/services, Markets/customers, Competitors, Organisation, Personnel
- Give details on the growth, turnover and profit of your business.
- Outline your share in the market, new market developments and any export achievements.
- What new products/services are you developing? What are your new production methods? Explain your research and development of these new areas.
- Give details on your success measurement/s for the following: Management and leadership, Marketing, Quality standards, Employees, Financial, stock and production controls
- Particular Achievements over the last 12 months
- Commitment to Gloucestershire and the contribution your business makes to the local economy
- Please enclose a copy of your company’s latest accounts with your submission.