Given to a company that has been launched or had a change of ownership within the past three years.
The judges will be looking for a business that has evolved from an entrepreneurial approach applied in a creative business idea, such as, a unique business concept, addressing changes in industry practices, production of innovative products or services, or the discovery of a new route to market, or a business which has had a significant change of direction or momentum following a change of control.
- Why should your company be the winner of New Business of the Year?
- Briefly outline how the development and growth of your business from the start and any factors that prompted this launch. Please provide the date that the business was established, or that control changed.
- Please provide an outline of each of the following aspects of your business background: Its products/services, Your markets/customers, The competition, The organisation/personnel
- Outline any systems that are in place to monitor financial performance, how does this compare to your business plan? Provide as much information regarding the following: Estimated Growth, Estimated Turnover, Estimated Profit
- Please provide details regarding your current share in the market and your performance compared to your competitors in this market.
- How do your products/services compare to your competitors’ and how do you differentiate your company from those competitors?
- What plans do you have for the business in both the long and the short term and how do you see the business developing?RenishawEnd