At Fig Offices Gloucester we are committed to creating your perfect workspace, with a dedicated in-house Centre Manager and Client Services Assistant to deliver a 5 star service through your business day. We thrive on working with our clients and building long lasting relationships, ensuring they get the best for their business. We also offer services to help start-ups and small businesses coming into Gloucester by recognising each business individually and creating ease-ability and flexibility to grow within our centre.
Our Gloucester office is located within the four storeys of Southgate House near the historic docks. The building is situated a short walk from Gloucester train station, with direct services to London Paddington available.
Our 4 main services at Fig Offices are:
Our fully specified, modern offices benefit from the latest communications technology, dedicated fibre optic leased line and wifi. Our meeting rooms come fully equipped and come with free tea, coffee, biscuits and water, Wi‐Fi, ClickShare and White board, flip chart, we can also organise lunch with prior notice.
Our key features are:
- located in the heart of Gloucester city centre.
- Contemporary furnished offices with courtyard and dockside views
- 33 offices from 1 person upwards
- IT/telephones already in situ
- Flexible ‘terms on your terms’
- Fully equipped meeting rooms
- UK based services
- 4 meeting rooms, including 14 people boardroom and a large multi-use training room.
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Coworking and virtual office options